cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, September 05, 2014


TGIF, yeah it is Friday and I am relaxing with a glass of Shiraz and sorting some covers.  This from  1980 - yes 34 years ago, doesn't seem that long does it - the £3 Story of Wedgwood Book of Stamps.

So much stock I am amazed at the items I find.

The sheet itself is in lovely condition and has the top middle 10p Machin with left band. I am sure readers more knowledgeable than me can tell me more about this issue and the Book. Note the lovely postal cancel. Corner just a little bent but considering this was in the mail I think the condition is very nice.

Is this something you collect I wonder. I will be listing this and many more in my Bidstart Store this weekend.

If you want to fill a few gaps in your collection please visit the Store.  Enjoy.

Have a great weekend.

Michael
www.cddstamps.com

1 Comments:

At 3:25 AM, Blogger prashant said...

Nice information,can we exchange links , i have already added your blog to the list of interesting blogs
http://stampinformation.blogspot.in/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!