cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, August 17, 2014


Hello, Sunday evening here, a very hot day so did go not out but stayed indoors working with my stamps.

This weekend I loaded even more GB Commemoratives (mostly new listings and higher values) nice selection of Fiji from 1960 to 1970 and Southern Rhodesia. If you do not want to buy a set when you only have the odd stamp missing from your collection why not visit http://cddstamps.com/bidstart-sales/ and see if I have the one stamp you are looking for. Or more than one of course !

I think my prices are competitive and the quality is well described. The stamp above, SG 387, MUH, is just one example I hope you enjoy seeing.

Best wishes... Michael


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!