cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, July 08, 2014



Hello, tonight an image from an envelope I received today. Well done to the people  who sent it to me. I have already written to them telling them of their great service in addition to this stamp placement I might add. Note the position of the stamps on the envelope. Not right in the corner, where they would have got damaged, but sensibly place away from the top and the corner.

I always mail my letters with stamps well way from the corner so they arrive in nice collectible condition. And, as many of you know, I get my letters hand-franked if I use special stamps on the envelope.  of course you need to visit cddstamps and fill a gap in your collection. :-)

 use some common sense and think of your fellow collectors when putting stamps on envelopes.

Enjoy your stamps.  

Michael


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!