cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, June 07, 2014


Hello, not a stamp tonight but an image of part of the poster advertising an exhibition here in Hong Kong which I went to this afternoon. Very interesting I have to say and extremely well presented. And, as you might see, Free Admission.

They had a special cachet, had I known I would have taken an envelope and stamp and had it franked. Anyway I did get the exhibition promotion pamphlet franked. Nice little souvenir

Stamps will be issued on June 17th. Will be getting some and will show as soon as I have them.

Well done Hongkong Post.

Michael
www.cddstamps.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!