cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, July 19, 2014


Hi, just wanted you to know the selection in my Bidstart Store has again improved, with me listing another 100 lots, of Fiji this time. Many MUH, MH and VFU from GV era. And, this brings up a rather nice milestone, in my view, of 10,000 lots available for you to hopefully find a stamp or two to fill some gaps in your collection.

If you collect Fiji please have a look here  or here to see the list of countries I have stock for.

The above is just one of my lots just listed. SG 136, Mint very light hinge, SG cat at £32.00  Many more from this and early issues are there for you to enjoy.

Have a great weekend.. Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!