cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, July 11, 2014



Hello, Hope this find everyone well and having fun with their stamps.  I finally got around to looking through some material and if you collect Southern Rhodesia or Rhodesia and Nyasaland you might be pleased I did. Because, I have now listed another 300 items in my Bidstart Store   just visit http://cddstamps.com/bidstart-sales/

Just type the SG number into the “Search For” field.   I have lots from SG 1 to SG 75 and a great selection, not just one to choose from but a few copies, including perf varieties,   plenty of MUH  - sometimes difficult to get  for stamps of this era, and plenty of VFU. Even a few spacefillers of high value material that is slightly damaged but still collectible to fill a gap in your collection.

Yes that’s my theme, fill a gap in your collection – you can buy just the one stamp you need.  More cost effective for you I think than buying a set or a kiloware bundle.

Anyway, prices are from 5% to 50% of SG 2013 catalogue so you may even get some better bargains if there have been price increases in the higher value material.

Hope you have time to look and enjoy seeing the material if nothing else. 

and,  the stamp above, where will you find this.. SG 55 and 55a with the shirt collar flaw..  yes, in my Bidstart Store   here   Hopefully you will be able to fill a gap or two in your collection.

Hope you have time to look and enjoy seeing the material if nothing else. 

Have a great philatelic weekend    Best wishes..   Michael

www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!