cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, July 21, 2014



Hello, call me old fashioned but I really do like the stamps from the GVI period, and notably from Fiji. This above from the 1938+ issue. Stunning design, like all the others in the set. This one is SG 263ab, perf 13, from the 1955 issue. Cat value is £1.25 MUH. Now if you had a very nice used copy the cat would be £17.00. Like many GVI issues you must check the perforations. Many varieties and often a very big difference is value.

For this and many others, including many perforation varieties,  enjoy looking here over 400 Fiji to see.

Best wishes.. Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!