cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, August 19, 2014


Hello, I was sorting some stamps tonight and found I had a few sets of these, so thought time for a competition.

Hope you like these and if you want to win, just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com with the answer to the following question. I will randomly select a winner last on Sunday evening.   My last competition had no entries so I assume it was too hard.   This is easier then.

What were the names of the three treaties that gave control of Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories to the United Kingdom?  Easy eh. Is stamp collecting educational :-)

enjoy your stamps, and if you have a few gaps in your collection and want to fill them please visit me at www.cddstamps.com. and see what I have to offer. Lots of customers are making me happy working hard to keep my stock above 10,000 stamps, perhaps you should see why :-)

Have a look at the countries I stock here  then click the country you collect and type the SG number into the Search Store For field and enjoy.

Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!