cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, August 28, 2014


Hi, how about this MS tonight. One I found sorting some old stock that I am taking back to Hong Kong.  Issued in 2005. Seems only a few weeks ago!!!

Interesting MS maybe. Australia Post obviously appealing to the younger audience me thinks with the title of the issue. Creatures of the Slime.

On the back is the write up, including; The worlds first animals, multicellular organisms named Ediacarans, date back 560 million years. Their fossils are found in the Flinders Ranges in South Australia.

Now how many of you can name all 6......   Ok just teasing.....  

Enjoy your stamps and everything you learn from them  -  click to enlarge image and enjoy

Best wishes.. Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!