cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

why this today....

Something for all you history buffs out there..
why am I showing this stamp today..???
something pretty significant happened in the US in 1925.. pretty much given it away but if you don't know you might enjoy finding out.

Have not given any covers or stamps away for a while ( yes I still have stamps and covers to mail to many of you and I will get round to it one day --maybe Christmas :-) .. ha ha.. but will find an assortment to send to 10th person to email me - cddstamps@gmail.com - what was it that started on this day in 1925 in the US, which was back then of pretty much far reaching consequences in many ways....

Enjoy your stamps.. and everything that goes with them :-) Best wishes...Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!