cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, December 31, 2012



Happy New Year. It must be January 1st where you are by now.   I noticed the date on my last posting said Dec 31st, yet it was Jan 1st here and I thought it would be nice to have a Jan 1st posting to get the year started well.

Something I found while listing on Bidstart today ( I have 214 lots now listed - hope you will enjoy looking at seller ID michaelatcddstamps

Anyway, this was mailed nearly 44 years ago and amazingly it is still very clean. Poorly opened but that is all that is wrong with it.

But keeping with my New Years resolution to have competitions and make things interesting  why has the sender written "colour change" on this cover?

Email me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your address and I will pick an entry at random next Friday and send you the cover.

Best wishes .... Michael   www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!