cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, December 27, 2012



Hello,   Hop you like this.. I picked up my PO Box mail today.  Thank you special friend :-)  Franked  12 12 12   anyone else have a nice franking for this memorable date?

And FYI, I now have 100 lots in my Bidstart Store. (www.Bidstart.com)  Many GB  Mint unhinged in Post Office Fresh condition at 50% or less face. value so a real deal..   useful for collection or if you are in the UK for postage. All  are 1983 / 1984 issues.. Will load more of other years  over the weekend I expect.

My Bidstart store is at michaelatstamps.   type michaelatcddstamps in "search by seller" field or click  here
Lots of bargains to be had from many countries  all priced to sell, no bidding hassle.

Best wishes .........  Michael www.cddstamps.com


    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!