cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Hello everyone,  Here is hoping you are all having a wonderful Christmas season.   Any special philatelic presents???  This is mine.  How lucky am I. :-)


And of course  in between entertaining family and friends I am making time to enjoy my stamps, and look up some I couldn't research before I had this wonderful set of catalogues.

I have also been adding material to my Bidstart store  I do hope you have time to browse my listings. 80 now and more to come over the following days I expect. A wide selection of countries and at prices ranging from 5% to 25% of catalogue value. You will find me at michaelatcddstamps. or go there directly from Here

Best wishes.........   Michael  www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!