cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, December 10, 2012



Hello,  yes been away a few days. (not by stage coach but by A380. Qantas were really good I might add :-)  Sorry if you missed me :-)  Read this article   Thought it would be interesting to share

AUSTRALIA Post is giving away 100 stamps to each of its full-time employees this Christmas, in a clear sign that the value of a stamp ain't what it used to be.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/business/companies/australia-post-cant-sell-stamps-so-theyre-giving-them-away/story-fnda1bsz-1226527450155#ixzz2EdWRZHir


And if you want Australia stamps do have a look at my Bidstart lots.  A few nice lots there . Check out my store at michaelatcddstamps

Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!