cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, November 23, 2012




Hello,   Happy Thanksgiving to all my US readers and friends.  a couple of images for you. One, the 2001 stamp issued to commemorate the day ( have there been any since? I am not sure) and two another image which I understand one can buy.


For any readers not family with ths tradition I suggest a read of http://heindorffhus.motivsamler.dk/shoebox/frame-Thanksgiving.htm   quite interesting and I am sure there are many other sites to read.

This time last year I was in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving with family. Couldn't make it this year but maybe next as we certainly had a great time.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving day and dinner :-)

Michael


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!