cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, November 15, 2012




Hello, Hope everyone is well. I have been listing lots for sale. Clearing out so much stuff that is cluttering my shelves and boxes. Need the room. So a few specials will be on eBay. This one, a cover from Bermuda commemorating the 1976 Tall Ships Race, with original insert and no damage. Very clean. The stamps alone have a high catalogue value I believe.  Just search user id michaelatcddstamps. The cover above (double click on image to see full view then hit back arrow) is one I have listed this afternoon. Stunning considering it was issued 36 years ago. More over coming days. Hope you find something you like and that will make a useful addition to your collection.
Have a great weekend, and don’t forget :-) eBay user id michaelatcddstamps. Low opening bids so don’t miss out.
Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!