cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, November 12, 2012



Hello, how are you all?  Well i hope. I showed some Christmas Island and Australia Christmas stamps last week. Today, while in my local Post Office I saw this.   Hope you like it. Interesting to say the least.

Here is an offer for you. For overseas bidders only  - Bid and win any of my eBay lots   have a look for them at user id michaelatcddstamps and I will use this MS for the postage and ask my friendly Post Master to hand frank it for you.   Just send me a note  when you pay that you saw my blog and this offer.  I combine lots so one only per person. Lots start at 99c US so I am basically opening the bidding to cover my costs, just!!!! if you win one lot at 99c.

I doubt you will find many used on cover  of these MS so it will be a nice collectible I think.

 Good luck, oh and there are many interesting lots to chose from.  Offer expires Friday this week, 16th November.

Michael




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!