cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, October 25, 2012



Hello, it was 5 years today that Singapore Airlines flew the first commercial A380 service from Singapore to Sydney.  As many of you will know I was fortunate to be on that memorable flight, and also the return flight - Sydney Singapore. This cover was one of a few I made than and as you can see was signed by many of the wonderful crew. Lovely memory.  Hopefully I will fly more A380 inugurals, with British Airways maybe, next year. If you want to know more about my A380 inaugural flights please visit my web site at cddstamps  and follow the menu for A380

 Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!