cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello, continuing my theme of rubbish listing on auctions sites only because I saw this and just had to show you. Rubbish or what? Well I would not bid on it at any price and especially at an opening bid price of US $14.49 even with free shipping. Really this is not even a space filler is it. Sad because the seller is supposedly quite reputable but given some recent listing I am beginning to question my own judgement. This is listed at 10% of catalogue, so that may seem reasonable but really the condition is surely less than something one wants to enjoy looking at in ones collection. You tell me, am I wrong? And, you won't find me selling this quality, or any IPDA member.. I hope :-) Michael

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Comic Dayz said...

I agree! I am a stamp collecter of limited means, so I am always onthe lookout for the cheapest stamps I can get to fill those spaces. This stamp is not only garbage, it would be a serious eyesore in collection...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!