cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hi, back in Sydney.. GOM again. Why.. I received some parcels I mailed to myself from Hong Kong. (great to deal with are Hong Kong Post, as I have no doubt mentioned many times I am sure. But Australia Post. Oh how deliberate is this defacing of the Miniature sheet I used. I wish ill on the person that did this. Immature of me? Sure is I know, but hey, he or she knew exactly what they were doing, and yes there was plenty of room on the box for their bloody stickers. Oh and this wasn't the only one. So AusPost, up yours. I am not a fan - except for the wonderful people at the Philatelic Bureau franking service in Fern Tree Gully. At least they know how to provide good service. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!