cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, August 03, 2012

Ok, so the Olympics is on and GB have a few Gold medals and one so far for Australia, none for Hong Kong or Canada, yes I have split allegiances :-) - go on tell me Hong Kong don't have a team :-) they do I believe. So this cover from Australia. A gift to the first correct answer.. what sports (main event categories) are Hong Kong competing in. Might surprise you :-) Just send answer to me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can mail the cover to you Best wishes.. Michael

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Quite impressed with this design set of stamps to celebrate the Olympics. Very simple and classic design. Quite tasteful. Its the second generic release of an Olympic stamp by Australia Post (the first being the "Road to London") and of course the obligatory stamp for each Gold Medalist (one so far issued).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!