cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello, am in Sydney Australia this week and enjoying the sunshine, although actually I am working. Nothing better to be sitting in the sun on conference calls :-) still working right!!! Also, having a chance to catch up on mail from my PO Box. Found the brochure from the Royal mail announcing the new Definitives. How can I get these used I wonder. Nice used please, if you want to sue these on a letter to me I would be so happy. anyone want to write to me, maybe we can exchange, I can send you something from Hong Kong - maybe some nice recent miniature sheets? email me at cddstamps@gmail.com if interested have a great week.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!