cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Hello, sorry, been away and little time to write although I have done some more stamp sorting. Lots of nice quality used Machin security copies and more stamps in my childrens' corner collection.

I have been looking at Machin security issues on eBay and you can buy the odd one, plus postage and pay a fair price when everything is added up. Look at what you get from me CDDSTAMPS SECURITY MACHIN COLLECTION this from my entry to the Great Britain Philatelic but I will send you a collection of 27 used stamps 2009 - 2011, nicely cut on paper for US $25.00, all identified and including postage and packing plus I will include a few extra of the Large Format 1st and 2nd class stamps, identified of course . Now that is a lovely collection to get you started.

Also, for children collecting I am sending 100 or thereabouts free stamps to children and new collectors, I pay postage. Please be honest. I have been sorting lots of stamps I received from an old friend. Completely random pick from a large box. Just send me an email to cddstamps@gmail.com subject "free stamps" with your mailing address. This offer is special and only applies to first 10 emails but don't let that hold you back

An Easter treat I hope......... Best wishes ... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!