cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, March 02, 2012


Hello, I am back in Australia for the weekend. Came back to lots of mail as always and a few nice additions to my, eclectic it seems these days, collection. This on a cover sent to me by Royal Mail. Very kind of them. Especially as the 68p stamp is a security printing with Code P 11. A stamp I did not previously have, which I guess is not surprising since it only exists on the Roald Dahl Sheet I believe. Actually it exists on the Roald Dahl sheet in the Presentation Booklet and as this MS. This MS is not from the booklet it is a MS in its own right. And I did not know it was available until I saw the cover they mailed me. So two types of this MS. Is that right?

If you want to see more of my Security collection please visit CDDSTAMPS Security Exhibition Frame

Enjoy.. Michael

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Machin Man said...

I think the presentation pack of Roald Dahl stamps contains the six special issue stamps, it also includes a miniature sheet with four stamps.

The shhet you show looks as though it comes from the Presige booklet.

Hope this helps

Roy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!