cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hello, just wanted to remind you about my auction lots

BIDSTART auctions.. I have just listed 170 lots (mostly Great Britain up to 2011 will be available but also some world mixes and thematics) and most lots start at US $0.95 and postage is FREE. The opening bid pays my postage so if you win at the opening bid you do well and I at least cover my costs. Have a look over next few days as I am looking to list even more. Lots of single stamps so you only buy what you need to complete your collection. As usual with my listings all material is VFU / FU or MNH unless started otherwise. I do not list damaged stamps and call them used!!!!!!!!!!! You can find me by searching user name michaelatcddstamps

And please remember I am a Director and Member of the Internet Philatelic Dealers Association and I abide by their rules of conduct for fair and safe trading.

Best wishes ...Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!