cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, January 17, 2012



Hello again, tonight I am showing the 5 stamps from the Macau Year of the Dragon Stamps. I asked what were the other Dragons in previous writing didn't I. They are Wood Dragon, Fire Dragon, Metal Dragon and Earth Dragon. Well done to Priscillia from Singapore who sent first correct answer. I will mail your prize this weekend, if not before.

Has anyone got a favourite Year of the Dragon stamp or stamp set? I will find one more prize, a Year of the Dragon stamp from Hong Kong I think you might like. Just email me a scan of the stamp(s) with your mailing address please, to cddstamps@gmail.com. I will try to show them to others on future postings.

Best wishes and Happy Chinese New year to everyone.

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!