cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, November 18, 2011



Hello, I am in Australia now and found this Miniature Sheet (above shown on First Day of Issue cover) at the local Post Office. Rather nice. It follows on my 11.11.11 theme. I decided I would give one of the MS away. I have not had a competition for some time now. So first correct answer - email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and you must include your mailing address please.

What is wrong with this cover that Australia Post really screwed up on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well in my view .... hahahah think about it

Look forward to hearing from you Best wishes......... Michael

here is the MS you will win..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!