cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, December 03, 2011



Hello, The reason I have this is because I met up with one of my fellow Internet Philatelic Dealers Association (IPDA) Directors when I was in Las Vegas a week ago and he gave me this cover. Very kind of him. Something for me to add to the memories from my visit to Nevada.

If you have never been I recommend a trip, apart from some fun in Las Vegas, the helicopter ride over the dam and on into the Grand Canyon is well worth it.

Best wishes ........... Michael

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Pedal Campinas said...

Beautiful seal this with the hydroelectric plant. I have some on plants and waterfalls. Very good blog. I publish my study of philately, stamps Brazilian blog: www.mundodoselo.blogspot.com
Greetings
Carvalho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!