cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, January 15, 2012



Hello, Hope you like this. The Year of the Dragon Miniature sheet from Macau. Interesting issue from Macau this year. Macao Post is in the firth issue of the third series of Chinese Zodiac sstamps. This year being the Year of the Dragon, as no doubt you are all of by now.

Macau Post adopted the "Heavenly Stems" calculation method to figure out the nature of the "Five Elements" for the designs of their stamps. I will show the stamps tomorrow. Can anyone tell me the 5 dragons? This year it is the Water Dragon. (so you only have to tell me the other 4) First correct email to me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address please, will win this Miniature sheet.

Best wishes .. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!