cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, April 11, 2012




Hello, just something a bit different tonight because I read this in the news. Used but not used stamp in the picture. Panic buying GB Stamps

Think of all those "collectors" with mint stamps they purchased. Time to start using them maybe :-) Or will we see an rise in the number of people reusing stamps. Even the security issues are reused. I know it is illegal but I have received mail where the stamp used was closely cut and glued back onto another letter. Of course if you live in Hong kong you really don't think of that as the postage is very affordable by comparison to many countries, UK in particular.

Enjoy and don't panic buy. :-)

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!