cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello, yes it has been a few weeks since I last wrote. where does the time go. If you missed me you can always check out my aviation on stamps blog as I do try to write there most nights. I was sorting through an old album a friend gave me recently and found a few nice looking stamps. I have no catalogue but anyway I doubt they have any useful value. Just thought you would like to see his, and over next few days, I hope, I'll show a few more. If you can tell me anything about these of course I would be most pleased to hear from you. Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!