cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hi, I am back in Sydney. For those who follow my travels I have completed my assignment in Hong Kong, sadly I might add as I am in love with the place and lifestyle etc. :-) Anyway that will never die but your interest in my blog will if I do not write more often. So here I am again. And while in Hong Kong a few days ago, I picked up a few copies of this lovely MS. Hope you like it. Yes a quiz. prize of course is a copy. just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address , must include that please, with answer to this two part question.. I am trying to make it hard as so many of you seem to get the answers so quickly ....... 1) who considered the Great Wall to be a monument to fear ???? and 2) who said this..... . "We look for the Great Wall of China. Although we can see things as small as airport runways, the Great Wall seems to be made largely of materials that have the same color as the surrounding soil. Despite persistent stories that it can be seen from the moon, the Great Wall is almost invisible from only 180 miles up!"

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Comic Dayz said...

Very nice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!