cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, November 24, 2012




Hello, something different tonight. This a Miniature Sheet I found in pages of old stock. I thought some of you might like to see it. I checked eBay, some 50 being offered..  so yes it is common it seems.  This copy MUH and in lovely clean fresh condition.  Part of my clear out. If you want it send me an email to cddstamps@gmail.com    First email gets it. Just include your mailing address. No catches.. I usually delete emails after  and wont use your mail address for anything other  than to send you the MS.

If you want to send me something in exchange  that would be nice, especially if the stamp or stamps have aircraft on them.

Best wishes and have a great weekend

Michael       www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!