cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, November 28, 2012



Hello again, something different tonight.  First though I hope you enjoy seeing this stamp.   But where is it from, what is the year of issue and what is the catalogue value?  I am a bit stretched for time tonight so lets hear from you please.  :-) and any description of the stamp and why it was issued please let me know and I will republish for others to learn.  Just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com, and include your address please. I will send a surprise gift to the best / most informative response I receive over next, lets say, 48 hours

Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!