cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, November 26, 2012




Hello again. As you know I am sorting though an old album -    most of the stamps are damaged, and even if not damaged are of no value, but every now and again I find something I like and I think worth showing. This for example. A lovely stamp from Senegal. Senegal is a country in West Africa. It owes its name to the Senegal River that borders it to the east and north. Senegal is externally bounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the west, Mauritania to the north, Mali to the east and Guinea and Guinea-Bissau to the south

This stamp was one of a set of 30 issued in 1935 and shows the Faidherbe Bridge in St Louis.

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael   www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!