cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, November 25, 2012



Hello, Hope you enjoy seeing this stamp. I found it sorting through an old album a friend gave me.  Nothing of value but a few nice stamps to see. This one issued in 1949 and showing the village of Shinobuno and of course the very famous Mt Fuji. It caught my attention as it reminded me of the wonderful view I had of Mt Fuji when I flew into Japan a few months ago.

Hope you all having a great weekend    .........  Michael    www.cddstamps.com

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger Prahanoaki said...

Very nice looking stamp indeed!

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Prahanoaki said...

Very nice stamp indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!