cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, December 15, 2012



Hello, I was reading the Christmas Collection brochure from Royal Mail today.  Some interesting issues for the thematic collector coming in 2013. Not sure anyone can afford to collect all GB new issues these days with the prices I see. But for trains on stamps there are two issues worth looking at. Starting in January with the London Underground issue.    Very colourful if you like that sort of design.  Then in March there is the second in their Locomotive series. This issue features classic locomotives from Scotland. And a very attractive presentation on the stamps I think. Maybe just nostalgia on my part :-) For more details  have a look at the Royal Mail website at Scotland Locomotives

Enjoy your stamps..  Michael



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!