cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, December 15, 2012



Hello,   well is this the best or what!!!!!!!     12.12.12     nice to see it I hope you agree and something to treasure :-)

I have not received the mail yet but hope the franking is as nice as this for the registered mail receipt. No one  has sent me any frankings so I am assuming my readers forgot or don't have any.

As for stamps.  No time this past week but I did receive this in the mail.


used for postage and intact in booklet. How nice :-)  It will be listed in my Bidstart store when I get around to it.  Rather special I think. I doubt the send is reading my blog but if you are  Thanks :-)

have a great weekend..  enjoy your stamps..   Michael


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!