cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, December 23, 2012



Merry Christmas to all my readers.  sorry not been writing over past week. No time. But keep looking you never know what surprises I will have in store for you. This lovely (dergghh) stamp from UK arrived on a Christmas card.  Nice to get a real card, but lucky I don't collect used GB anymore as once again it was not franked. Australia post slipping up, they usually scrawl a black marker across the stamps. Well it is Christmas after all :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, and if you are in south west  UK I hope you are not badly affected by the terrible weather.

Merry Christmas...    Michael   www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!