cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, December 27, 2012



Hi, I found duplicates of Great Britain  1980s stamps today, still in the Royal Mail envelopes delivered to me. Am selling on Bidstart at 50% face. No use to me here in Australia, so maybe useful as postage or as fillers for your collection if you collect GB

This set was issued in February 1982 to commemorate the death centenary of Charles Darwin. Lovely issue I think.

 Have a look at my Bidstart store at michaelatstamps.   type michaelatcddstamps in "search by seller field or click  here
Lots of bargains to be had.   Best wishes .........  Michael www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!