cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, December 31, 2012



Happy New Year to you all. thanks for reading. I will try to get some interesting news, some interesting stamps and of course some challenging and interesting competitions for you this year.

One issue I am looking forward to is the Royal Mail Doctor Who issue in a few months. I haven't seen the issue date yet but I would think it will be a very popular issue My favourite Doctor is above althought it is hard to chose really. Not a cheap issue as there will be 11 stamps, one showing each Doctor, from over the 50 years the show has been running.

And of course please don't forget to have a look at my Bidstart Store at seller id michaelatcddstamps. I will have over 200 items listed soon and there are some great buys there. And just so you know most if not all of the funds generated go toward paying for my competition sendings and free stamps. Got to fund that somehow haven't I :-)

Best wishes for 2013......  Michael  www.cddstamps.com   (web site updated today as well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!