cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, October 18, 2009

signed FDCs

Hello, been away.. long weekend.. no internet access.. withdrawal shakes.. recovering slowly.. good way to recover is read mail and other stamp blogs.. here is one I think you might enjoy if you do not already read it.. signed FDC by a chap in Singapore who I have been in touch with about my A380 covers.. some flight related, space and many other wonderful covers I am sure you will enjoy seeing.

Am doing another piece on the "ridiculous issues" later.. hope you have time to come back.

best wishes.. enjoy your stamps.... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!