cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Promoting Children Collecting stamps

Hello, As some of you may know I have long been a supporter of helping children collect stamps. Even now I regularily send free stamps to children, and parents who wtrite for their children. My Childrens Corner on my web site gets a pretty good hit rate.

Today I found this site, courtesy of a stamp colleague from the IPDA (Internet Philatelic Dealers Association - of which I am a Director)

If you know children who collect stamps this might be one site they enjoy having a look at - NZ Stamp Hunters

One more thing - I am low on stock for my children's corner so if you have any spare stamps - not torn of damaged and you want to donate them to children please think of sending them my way - email at cddstamps@gmail.com for more details. Thanks

Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes ... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!