cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Royal Mail and IYA 2009


Hello everyone, I wrote way back on the International Year of Astronomy issues. I even showed many of the stamps from the various issuing countries. I have been waiting for the Royal Mail issue, and finally realised / found out that it is the Sir Martin Ryle stamp in the Eminent Britons issue, due for release on 8th October.

This one stamp has the Europa recognition on it. This is best scan I can get at the moment.

Nice set as well, in my view. Best wishes.. Michael

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Gem from Airdrie said...

Hi Michael,
Received your great Lord Howe card. Thank you so much. Have just added it to the blog.
Take care
Glenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!