cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, September 11, 2009

Another postal franking

Hello, Hope you like this.. I doubt you will see many such post marks..... pictorial as this is. I am told there are very few in Australia.

I don't know about other countries. If you have something special please send to me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I will share with others.

And for those of you who want to see the island here is the postcard I sent to home.


Enjoy every aspect of philately

Best wishes ............ Michael

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Pablo (yo) said...

Great postcard. But now, I want to visit the Island...

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger cddstamps said...

Hi Pablo, well worth a visit I can honestly say :-)

Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!