cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, August 08, 2009

my first stamps..............

well actually not my very first stamps but my first stamps with the Royal Mail Security printing.



old news but still, it has been a while since they were issued so I am surprised it has taken this long for me to see some in the regular mail. I get stamps from two people in the UK who keep stamps for me. One office and one home, and these are the first from what would have been a selection of 100 of the 1st and 2nd class stamps. Very rarely do I see commemoratives, but if you have been reading me for any length of time you know my views on that topic.

Anyway, hello, how is everyone:-) is anyone still reading I wonder, given I am only finding time to write at weekends.

Hope so :-) .. have a great weekend.. Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

5 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Gem from Airdrie said...

Still here and still reading, Michael. Thanks for the postcard from Port Macquarie. Appreciate it. Take care, Glenn

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger cddstamps said...

Hi Glenn, hope you had a good holiday.. glad you are stil reading :-)

Best wishes.. Michael

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger cddstamps said...

Hi Glenn, hope you had a good holiday.. glad you are stil reading :-)

Best wishes.. Michael

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Charlie said...

Sure we are Michael, we check the page every day.

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger cddstamps said...

Hi Charlie, thanks for the note.. I owe you some stamps.. hope to find time this weekend to find them and mail them..

hope all well for you

Best wishes .. Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!