cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, June 29, 2009

Machins, Train Spotting and the Age of Steam

Trains seems to attract people and I am sure there are so many more collectors out there who collect trains on stamps, yet how do I reach them? :-) How do any of us tell each other about other great blogs and stamp related readings etc? This is one way.

One of my favourite blogs is Machin Mania - I assume you all know this. Apart from the fact that a rather cool guy called Roy hee hee :-) started it and he has a really knowledgable Machin expert (Larry) writing with him, plus a few other very good writers... well it is just such a good blog; and then there is this particular page would you believe Machins, Train Spotting and the Age of Steam


I just spent 30 minutes trying to find some of these GB Booklets..... I must have these somewhere but cannot find them. Am going out of my mind wondering where they are now.
Thanks Roy :-)

Best wishes .. enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!