cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, October 02, 2009

just too much to read................

Hello, if, like me, you are time constrained for access to the internet you are probably very selective about what you read. Hopefully this blog is one of your favourites and you check in occassionally to see what I have to say.

I have a few favourites and here is one for you stampnews It is good in my view. But read me as well :-) Have a look at this site and if it appeals to you maybe it is a good find.

It covers new issues and philatelic news.. very nicely presented, easy to read and informative. They have no idea I am plugging them so don't think there is anything in it for me to be telling you about this site. Other than I like it and thought I would share with you.

best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!