cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, September 25, 2009

Introducing my new A380 Covers Catalogue

Hello, Hope this finds you all well. Been a few days since I posted because I have been busy with a long overdue project. Some of you are interested in aviation and aerophilately I know, and I realise I have this on my aviation and aerophilately blog, but for others of you who might like to see some covers and pictures of crew I thought I'd introduce this project to you on this blog as well.

I have just completed - as far it can be completed. A Covers catalogue for cddstamps (and some others) A380 flight covers.

I hope you have some time to view. If you enjoy seeing flight covers, and pictures of crew I am sure you will enjoy looking around. It will take a while as every different cover is scanned. There is an Introduction Page, then a Table of Contents page with various boring details if you wish to buy a cover. Just one obvious point perhaps, if you view a picture just click back arrow to return to previous page. I have not had time to get too sophisticated in the code. Of you can access everything from the cddstamps website home page

If you find an error or bad link please let me know. I have tested it but I could have missed something. email as always at cddstamps@gmail.com
Have a great weekend, Best wishes ............. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!