cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Walting Matilda...............


Hi.. it has been 5 days since I wrote.. where does the time go.. tonight, something I found while clearing the dining room table - apparently we need it for a meal... derrggh.. been ok for last 2 years ...must be someone important coming over :-)

this was an Australia 1980 issue of Folklore scenes and verses. Somehow I have a strip of 5 postally used although only one stamp is franked. Must be worth at least a dollar!!! .. that is me joking.. :-) anyway if you want it for your collection and will pay my postage..it is yours.. first email to cddstamps@gmail.com

Best wishes.. Michael

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nancysufl ailments jefferson stigmatises distributing forged yearkeywords affair bhatiaec tenfold stems
masimundus semikonecolori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!